Sunday, October 26, 2008

ENERGY DRINKS!!!! MONSTER ENERGY BABY!!!!

If you know me, you know that I love energy drinks!!!! My MOM and DAD can attest to this: Before every semester they take me to Costco and buy me a 24 pack (Don't worry parents I still have 3 left). :). Most people drink energy drinks for the kick (never feel it), but I drink it for the flavor. MONSTERS are my favorite, I just love the flavor and can never get enough. My favorite flavors are the classic green (Monster Energy) and the M-80 (Oahu baby). O my gosh they are good.


The times when I have to have a monster:

1. Road Trips!!!!!! (BFC)
2. Snowboarding!!!
3. Late-night Movies!!!!
4. When I feel like drinking one!!! (At night mostly)
5. Sometimes at school!!!!


Drinking energy drinks the past two years I have heard many reasons on why they are bad for you. But after looking at the nutrition content, energy drinks are no more worse for you than having a pop, soda, or whatever you people call it. Pop actually has more sugar if you look at, who wants to drink this 5-hour energy crap. Stick to the good stuff. MONSTER BABY!!!!! UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!!!! I DO!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Lanoy said...

Ok... but it tastes nasty Ryan...

Stephanie Lanoy said...

:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)

Our Story said...

RYAN! YOU! I tagged you on my page and you DIDN'T DO IT! You better look at the tag and post it on your page! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Ryan, that's cool that you drink energy drinks for the flavor.

I work with Stacker 2 and we have our own called 6 Hour Power. Since you're a huge energy drink fan, I was wondering if you could take this short survey about our drink: http://surveymonkey.com/6hrpowersurvey

We'd certainly appreciate your input. If you do take the survey, please let me know that you did. I Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the drink, as well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. Have an awesome day.

Franklin Keane
Brand Ambassador
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com