Sunday, October 12, 2008

My thoughts and feelings on my younger sister Carissa getting married.....

One would think when a younger sibling gets married before an older one, the older sibling would be overcome with feelings of jealousy and resentment (Elaine being jealous of George, kind of the same thing, lol :). With me I don't have these feelings. Being at BYU-Idaho the term marriage is thrown around and mentioned a lot. Yes, I agree marriage is a good thing but I also believe their is a time and place for it. I guess you can say it is not on my top priority list at the moment. Most of my concentrations go towards pursuing my career and getting through school. I also say to myself that I am too immature to get married, but I guess so is everyone. Yes, I date and try to look but I guess I haven't yet met that special someone that I would want to spend the rest of my life with.

One would think that I do have feelings of resentment and jealousy just from writing this blog (thinking I am the one that is supposed to get married), but I don't. Yes, I am very excited for my younger sister, Carissa, who is getting married over Thanksgiving to Mr. Wyatt Morgan. WAY TO GO BRO!!!! I think she chose a keeper, lol. I couldn't pick a better brother in law. Anyways, way to go you two and may everyone LIVE EVER EVER AFTER.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elaine jealous of George??? GET OUT!!!