Saturday, October 18, 2008

Top 10: Why the rest of the 2008 will be GGRRREEEEEAAT!!!

10. I will spend my first Christmas at home in 4 years!!!!
9. College Basketball is upon us!!!
8. School has excited me about my career as a "Financial Advisor."
7. The Soup is on every single weekend (LMS)
6. 24 is starting up again Nov 24th!! Jack is Back
5. Kristen and Aaron are spending the holidays with us!!!
4. BSU Broncos WILL make another BCS game!!!!
3. Thanksgiving is going to be one crazy week!!! Get Ready
2. I will get a new brother in law!!
1. Only 1 more semester of school!!! It is about TIME

RIDIN THE BRONCO!! BCS game Baby!!!

This week I had the opportunity of going to the BSU-Hawaii game. They won 27-7. It was a great game. Thanks to Mal Meservy for the hook-up.


1 comment:

Kristen Lee Briggs said...

You better believe we will be home for Christmas! It will be great fun!
I also LOVE The SOUP! Aaron and I record every episode and I laugh all the way through.....we really are brother and sister! When did you become so obsessed with BSU? Our blog will be back up soon for Halloween if you want to see all of the little doggies dressed up!
aaronandkristenbriggs.blogspot.com
Love ya!