It's that time of the year again...the Holiday's. It's my favorite time of the year excluding the coldness and the snow. There are always a few things I look foward to every
1) Spending time with the family...It will be the first Christmas at home for me in 5 years. The last two years we went to Disneyland as a family for Christmas; which I loved and the two years before that I was on my mission, so I am excited to be spending time at home with the whole family. Everyone will be home, including Aaron and Kristen, and we added a new addition to the family over Thanksgiving weekend, Wyatt Morgan. Welcome to the fam bro!!!
The Family...Tower of Terror at Disneyland
2) The Food...I love Food!! I never get full around the holidays for some reason. Some of my favorite food around the holidays include: Turkey, Yams, Hickory Farms cheese balls, mashed potatos and anything that has to do with meat...excluding ham (but I will eat it)....Prime Rib for Christmas....can't wait.
3) Christmas Lights....If you really know me you know that I love Christmas lights. The last three Christmas's....I am the one that has put the Christmas lights on our house, with a little help on my dad. By the way POPS I think we still need the Santa in the Helicopter...HAHAHA. But I love just driving in my car by myself or with someone going around town looking for good Christmas lights (only have seen a couple of good houses this year). Bah humbug....I wish every house would put up lights....lets go people. LOL
4) Favorite Movies around the Holidays....
- The Grinch....Jim Carrey version
- Chritmas Vacation
- A Christmas Story....A family favorite...love the 24 hour christmas eve special.
- All the old Claymation movies...I love those...You can buy them on DVD now..YES
Christmas Movies I want to see that I have not yet seen are Fred Clause and Four Christmas's....Those are on the list this year.
5) Favorite book around Christmas time----- THE POLAR EXPRESS... My mom got me into it...it only rings for those who beleive.
6) Got to have presents in there......Giving as well as receiving.....
7) Also, around the Holiday season....I love to snowboard. Even though I am not a big fan of the cold...I don't mind the cold and snow in the mountains. There is no snow this year so that makes me kind of sad.
8) They always show the Festivas episode of Seinfeld around this time.
When it all just comes down to it.....I love the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year is going to be one heck of a Christmas.....A Season for the rest of us...